The Heart of Gold Country
This is an exceptional opportunity to invest and participate in the discoveries of major gold deposits!
- Discovered by Arthur Leger, an experienced geologist, who has spent most of his career in prospecting, exploring, and developing world-class gold deposits in Nevada.
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION.
- SURFACE AND DRILLED GOLD.
- Surrounded by major gold mines and mining companies such as Barrick and Newmont.
- Two hundred and twenty-eight (228) claims; 4.560 acres (1,846 hectares) in a potentially new gold belt with at least four (4) large gold targets.
- Advanced exploration program.
- Drill targets permitted and defined.
- Major road, and power access with mining towns nearby.
- Carlin-type host rocks recently discovered containing gold and associated trace elements.
- Similar geologic setting to Newmont’s Rain gold deposit and Gold Standard Ventures’ Railroad gold discovery.
- A leading industry technical team developed and interpreted the data – geologist, geochemist and geophysicist.