Drilling in The Heart of Gold Country
Phase I – Northern Dike and Discovery Hill (Centerra) Targets
- Rock and soil geochemical data indicate a gold, silver, arsenic, antimony and mercury anomaly measuring 2,952ft x 2,296ft (900m x 700m.)
- Numerous altered igneous dikes are noted (the dikes may indicate a large, metal-bearing heat source at depth).
- Strong indications of a shallow Barite deposit.
- Thirty Four (34) drill holes are planned to test and delineate this geology/geochemically promising, yet structurally complex area.
Phase II – Northern Dike, Southern and Western Target Deep Drilling
- Previous drilling has intersected mineralized Carlin-type host rocks at an exploitable depth.
- Rock/soil geochemical and drill data indicate the presence of a gold system.
- Geophysical information indicates anomalies in rock density coincident with elevated rock/soil and drilled gold.
- Geochemical and geophysical data indicate the size of the Sage and As Targets, Southern Targets, are proportionate to Barrick Gold’s 20 million ounce Pipeline and South Pipeline gold mines.
- Twenty Five (25) drill holes are planned, and partially permitted, to test for a gold deposit hosted in Carlin-type host rocks.